About This Item
We aim to show you accurate product information.
Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Keep all of your mechanical supplies in one safe location with the 170-Piece 96-011 Stanley Mechanics Tool Set. Stanley products are forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish nickel chrome or black chrome. These drive tools feature select ratchet handles that are ergonomically designed and easy to use, thanks to a thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism. An easy-to-reach, low-profile quick-release button helps make them easier to use, and Stanley's Max-Drive design is a unique radius corner design that provides 15 percent more torque over other leading drive tools. The home tool set features sockets and extensions that remain locked onto the drive.
Stanley 170-Piece Mechanics Tool Set, 96-011:
- Stanley drive tools are forged from high-quality steel
- Finished in high-polish nickel chrome or black chrome
- Selected ratchets handles are ergonomically designed
- Easy-to-use, thumb operated reverse-switch mechanism
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive
- Easy-to-reach, low-profile quick-release button
- Max-Drive design, a unique radius corner design which provides 15 percent more torque
- Max-Drive helps reduce fastener wear
- Helps reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: ? lead from lead-based paints, ? crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and ? arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. - www.p65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
30.00 x 14.40 x 2.60 Inches